Updated: Aug 12, 2020
Steps to our delicious savory breakfast:
1 block of extra firm Tofu
1/2 an Onion
1/2 a Green pepper
1 cup Vegan cheddar cheese
1. Sauté onions and peppers in olive oil on medium heat.
2. While onion and peppers are sautéing, pat dry the extra firm tofu with a paper towel until most water is removed.
3. Crumble the tofu with your hands until it takes the appearance of scrambled eggs. Add into pan to sauté with onions and peppers.
4. Add in turmeric, salt, pepper, garlic powder and vegan cheese.
5. Stir every few minutes for about 10 minutes.
6. While tofu mixture cooks, toast your bagel.
7. Once tofu is done, add it to the bagel and top with fresh avocado and sprouts.